Mary's Salt and Pepper Shakers

Welcome to my Salt and Pepper Shakers. People collect Shakers for many reasons. I like the small size because they don't take up much room. I just think they are so adorable.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

SNUGGLE HUGS SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS


ADORABLE SET OF SNUGGLE HUGS SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS...THESE HUGGERS ARE CALLED BUNNY HUGS...THE BUNNY HUGS ARE MARKED ON THEIR REAR-ENDS VAN TELLINGEN , BUNNY HUGS AND PAT PEN ON THE BOTTOM....THIS PAIR OF SNUGGLE-HUGS ARE TWO CUTE WHITE BUNNIES...THE HUGGER ON THE RIGHT HAS SOME SPECKS OF PAINT. THE HAND PAINTER WAS SLOPPY....THE ONE ON THE LEFT HAS WHAT I THINK IS A POSSIBLE HAIRLINE I CAN'T BE SURE. I LOOKED WITH MAGNIFYING GLASS BUT CAN'T BE POSITIVE...THE HUGGERS MEASURE 3 3/4 INCHES TALL...BOTH HUGGERS ARE MISSING THEIR STOPPERS
SNUGGLE HUGS SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home